I’m Crystal and I am so excited that you are visiting my blog! Love More Live Blessed is my own world of creativity on the web…I share recipes, budgeting tips, crafts and fun kid stuff. I never knew blogging could be so much fun!
I am 29 (turning 30 this May) and grew up in Michigan but currently live in San Antonio, Texas. I miss the snow, but only looking at it, not shoveling it, or walking in it, or scraping the ice off my car in the morning. Just saying.
I have 5 sisters, 1 brother, 8 nephews and 1 niece plus one more on the way, yay! I love having a big family!
I am married to the best man ever (besides my Dad,) I love him because he is hard-working, hilarious and my biggest supporter. I literally could not function well one day without him. Wanna know what our wedding song was? All of Me by John Legend. **sigh** love that song!
I love that he is a sweet kid, he told me when he grows up he’ll be a scientist and invent a potion to turn himself back into a kid so I could take care of him all over again. AWWW…But I said, “Please don’t do that!”
One of the best parts of my life (besides being married) is being a mom! I have a 2-yr-old who is my joy, she is completely full of life and spark and fun. Her name is Gabby and she keeps me on my toes like no other kid I have ever met. I should be a size 0 by now from all the time I spend running after her. She gets into everything and that’s part of her charm. Hide your lipstick, lipgloss, eyeshadow, gum, purses. On second thought, hide everything. I try to! I also have a step-daughter who is 8 and she is tons of fun! She has beautiful long, Shakira looking hair which I love to French Braid. She is also the Best-Sister-Ever and Gabby adores her! My oldest child is my son Dominic who recently turned 10!! Dom is a smarty-pants like me and I love that about him. He even gets into the Spelling Bees at school like I once did. I love that he is a sweet kid, he told me when he grows up he’ll be a scientist and invent a potion to turn himself back into a kid so I could take care of him all over again. AWWW…But I said, “Please don’t do that!” LOL!!
- I love coffee. Love it. Love it. I drink 2 cups each morning. No sugar, splash of cream.
- I get anxiety about going into a car wash contraption. I broke the mirror off my first car in a carwash and have been having bad luck ever since. Thankfully, my husband takes care of all the car washing now.
- I love crafting: Scrapbooking, Crocheting, and DIY anything
- I love cooking. I make my own yogurt and bread and I really need to get better about sharing my meal plans. I will!
- I would be really unhappy
(I would throw myself)if my crockpot broke, it’s been going strong 3 years and is the best kitchen tool ever!
…every day of your life, there are opportunities to perform little kindnesses for others, both by conscious acts of will and unconscious example. Each smallest act of kindness—even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile—reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown… A quote from my favorite book, From the Corner of His eye by Dean Koontz
You can connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Or send me an email at Crystal (at) lovemoreliveblessed.com Or leave me a comment, I’m a blogger, I love comments and will do my best to respond!
If you have time check out these posts because I really loved writing them!
Have a question? I’d love to hear from you! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you get the Resouce Page?
Each week (or every other week) I'll send you the latest Resource Page. In it, you'll find
- Handy tips for focusing on positivity throughout your week.
- Tricks for getting your kids to listen to your every word (just kidding,Girl-- I'm still working on getting my kids to listen!) But I will send you fun activity ideas for you and your kids to do together.
- Useful tools that I come across, like meal planning ideas and such!
- Cool stuff I find out about.