Whether you are the traveler in your family or you’re looking for the perfect gift for your globe-trotting cousin, you’ll find unique gift ideas here, all under $30.
What?! Under $30!
I was motivated to create a travel gift guide after checking out this fun holiday gift guide for travel lovers from Alamo Rent A Car’s Scenic Route, a great resource for travel inspiration during the holidays and all year round.
These headphones come in a variety of colors, have 4 star reviews on Amazon and perfect for traveling, they’ll fold up right in your bag. $19.98
- COLLAPSIBLE FEATURE: Take your headphones wherever you go. Just fold them up, twist up the cord, and be on your merry way
- Hands-free Talking And Volume Control: The built-in mic,remote and volume control lets you pick up calls and skip between tracks without missing a beat.
With 4 and 1/2 star reviews, I knew this was the best adventure map out there. And it’s under $30, eekk! What a perfect gift for that family who loves to travel. $29.99
- HEY ADVENTURER, FEELING OVERWHELMED? We get it, there are a lot of options, but we’re here to help. Here’s everything that you need to know about travel tracker maps:
- YOUR LANDMASS MAP IS AS UNIQUE AS YOU ARE: Scratch off the countries and states that you’ve been to, plan your next adventure and showcase your experiences. You can use a scratcher tool, coin, guitar pick or even a kabob stick (you never know) to track your travels. Our maps can be easily framed, hung from binder clips or brought along for an expedition.
GDTK Leather Passport Holder Cover Case RFID Blocking Travel Wallet $6.30
- Premium synthetic leather exterior and interior. Provides a comfortable feeling and protection from dust and abrasions.
- Lightweight slim design, adding no unnecessary bulk or weight.
- Built in RFID Blocking helps prevent personal account information disclosure.
Leather Writing Journal Notebook, MALEDEN Classic Spiral Bound Notebook $8.99
- Blank Paper: No lined feature, you can draw mind maps, sketch ideas or write notes freely on the page.Perfectly work as writing journal, drawing pad, sketch book, traveler’s notebook, diary planner, coupon organizer, photo album and so on.
- Refillable Notebook: Take out pages that aren’t important and swap in for blanks to keep filling it out. Take paper out or in easily so that you can record any instant memory no matter where and when you are.
- Covering the U.S.A. and Canada like never before, and for the first time with full-color photographs, here are 1,000 compelling, essential, offbeat, utterly unforgettable places. Pristine beaches and national parks, world-class museums and the Just for Laughs festival, mountain resorts, salmon-rich rivers, scenic byways, the Oyster Bar and the country’s best taco, lush gardens and coastal treks at Point Reyes, rafting the Upper Gauley (if you dare). Plus resorts, vineyards, hot springs, classic ballparks, the Talladega Speedway, and more. Includes new attractions, like Miami’s Pérez Art Museum and Manhattan’s High Line, plus more than 150 places of special interest to families. And, for every entry, what you need to know about how and when to visit.
If you’re interested in more travel tips, guides and vacation stories head over to Alamo Rent A Car’s Scenic Route. There you will find a collection of content designed to inspire travelers to make the most of their vacations!
Want the Self-Care Guide?
Subscribe today for access to the Self-Care Guide, the Resource Library + The Resource Page weekly emails.