We put our Christmas tree up yesterday. I wanted to make hot cocoa, sing Christmas songs and have a good time with the family. That sure didn’t happen. The house was a bit messy. I ignored it. My son didn’t like the Christmas music or helping “fluff” out the tree. My threenager kept hiding her stuffed animals in the tree. This morning I found Pinky Pie in my tree!
Even though putting the tree up yesterday didn’t go exactly as planned I sure am happy this morning, sitting on my couch, sipping my coffee and looking at the lights. I am definitely in the Christmas spirit and ready for all things Christmas!
Which gave me the idea to start hunting down some Christmas clothing for the Ugly Sweater Party. I found very affordable and cute Xmas clothes and only chose to share the ones that were:
- Higher quality. 4.5 Star and up reviews.
- Ship with Amazon Prime
Are you planning on wearing any comfy Christmas clothing or attending an Ugly Sweater party? I really love these cute ideas. I’m not sure if we’ll actually host an Ugly Sweater party this year, or if I just want to wear this stuff to lounge around in. The leggings look so comfortable, perfect wear for all of the Christmas projects I have planned out 🙂
Do you get the Resouce Page?
Each week (or every other week) I'll send you the latest Resource Page. In it, you'll find
- Handy tips for focusing on positivity throughout your week.
- Tricks for getting your kids to listen to your every word (just kidding,Girl-- I'm still working on getting my kids to listen!) But I will send you fun activity ideas for you and your kids to do together.
- Useful tools that I come across, like meal planning ideas and such!
- Cool stuff I find out about.