Thank you for your interest in working with Love More Live Blessed . I am looking forward to working with you! Please feel free to contact me here: Crystal@lovemoreliveblessed.com
I would be happy to talk with you about how we can best work together. My goal is to create campaigns that are fun and engaging for my readers while also giving your brand the promotion and attention you are looking for.
- Sponsored Posts
- Gift Guides
- Sponsored Social Shares / Twitter Parties
- And More! – if you have a project that is not listed here, let me know. I’d be happy to hear about how you’d like to collaborate.
ABOUT THE BLOG
Love More Live Blessed was founded in 2015. The website and connected social media platforms reach moms between the ages of 25-35 with children age 14 and under. These moms are busy and are seeking out ways to save time and save money.
Love More Live Blessed regularly covers the following topics:
- Local San Antonio events
- Saving Money/Budgeting
Here are a few examples of work I have done for brands in the past.
- Facebook Fans: 250
- Twitter Followers: 12,200
- Pinterest Followers: 3,202
- Instagram Followers: 2,366
- Please email me for up to date information about my blog’s pageviews
ABOUT THE OWNER
My name is Crystal Mendez. I have a husband and 3 kids and together we love to travel and explore our town of San Antonio. We have 2 dogs, Lola and Chico. I work as nurse by day. And I’m a HUGE coffee and wine lover.
My passion is living life with a positive attitude and sharing how positivity can change lives. I enjoy sharing about brands and products that help me and can also help my readers.
Feel free to email me at: Crystal@lovemoreliveblessed.com
Do you get the Resource Page?
Each week I'll send you the latest Resource Page. In it, you'll find
- Handy tips for focusing on positivity throughout your week.
- Tricks for getting your kids to listen to your every word (just kidding,Girl-- I'm still working on getting my kids to listen!) But I will send you fun activity ideas for you and your kids to do together.
- Useful tools that I come across, like meal planning ideas and such!