Delicious: highly pleasant to the taste. The D’lish Cafe & Bakery in San Antonio, Texas really does live up to it’s name. D’lish held a tasting event for a group of San Antonio bloggers and Instagram foodies. The result was awesome! I loved meeting local social media savvy people and tasting some amazing dinner plates and desserts.
I really love the chalkboard menu when you first walk in. The decor in this place is really cute! You can check out more pics by adding @dlishcafeandbakery to your Instagram.
Food to Drool Over
- Mom’s Meatloaf has lean ground beef. I love meatloaf and don’t make it at home very often. This one was so good! The mashed potatoes (something I do not eat often) were delicious and so were the green beans. The food was perfectly seasoned and just looked amazing.
- King Ranch Chicken has chicken, layers of tortillas, rotel tomatoes, cheeses and spices. I never had King Ranch Chicken prior to the tasting. Definitely a delicious mix of ingredients.
- Chicken Pot Pie is served with a side of fruit. Not only was the crust great, so was the chicken and veggie filling.
- Strawberry & Spinach Salad fresh leafy spinach and fresh strawberries topped with avocado, homemade poppy seed dressing and toasted almonds and cranberries.
After putting the pictures of all the food together and writing the descriptions I am incredibly hungry! I am thinking about waking up my husband and heading over to D’lish!
Check out some of the cookies and cupcakes they had!
D’lish Cafe & Bakery Hours and Location:
2611 Wagon Wheel, San Antonio, TX 78217
Monday -Friday 7Am- 7Pm
Saturday 8Am- 4Pm
If you live in San Antonio stop by D’lish Cafe & Bakery and let me know what you think. If you are visiting, make it a point to stop by. You won’t be disappointed.
Do you get the Resource Page?
Each week I'll send you the latest Resource Page. In it, you'll find
- Handy tips for focusing on positivity throughout your week.
- Tricks for getting your kids to listen to your every word (just kidding,Girl-- I'm still working on getting my kids to listen!) But I will send you fun activity ideas for you and your kids to do together.
- Useful tools that I come across, like meal planning ideas and such!