Where do you take your kids to burn off energy and have some fun? We like to head over to Flip’z Trampoline Park in San Antonio. It’s an indoor trampoline park located next to the PicaPica Plaza. What I love about Flip’z is that all of the kiddos have something to do there. The oldest kids play in the dodgeball area and my youngest has fun jumping around the toddler area or trying to play the arcade games there. My kids are entertained, getting exercise and being happy! Not an easy thing to pull off when you have 5 or 6 kids to keep busy!
My family and I received a complimentary family pass to jump at Flip’z. We’d already been there many times before and love to take friends and family to jump with us, as you can see by this older pic on my Instagram, we were there to help Flip’z celebrate their 1 year anniversary!
The most popular area (for my kids) is the foam pit. You run and jump into it and finagle your way out. I don’t think I’d ever jump in there, I probably wouldn’t be able to get out!
This is one of my favorite pictures, the kids all look happy 🙂
The Dodgeball area is pretty fun, too. There are 2 trampoline areas available for dodge ball. This time around I jumped with the kids and played dodgeball. I had forgotten how much fun is to jump and play. I could tell my kids loved that I was in the game with them instead of just watching. Which probably won’t happen too often because man, the next day I was super sore! Could barely move. 🙂 Jumping is quite a workout!
Flip’z has a food court with good food at a decent price. There’s also a party area with 2 private rooms you can book for parties. (If you’re planning a Bday here mention my code: LoveMoreLiveBlessed blog you’ll get 20% off your Birthday Package!)
This place is also clean and has plenty of space for parents to relax in (there’s wi-fi) while the kids jump around.
Notice the couches? They’re comfy 🙂
What you need to know about jumping at Flip’z Trampoline Park
- You need to sign a waiver form. There’s computers at Flip’z to do this right when you walk in. I suggest filling out the waiver form beforehand online, this makes it easier. Once you arrive you tell them your name and phone number and they can look up the waiver for each kid instead of you having to do the waiver one at a time when you are there.
- The jumpers must jump barefoot. There is a cubby box to place shoes in. You can purchase Flip’z socks to wear if you like. But you can’t wear socks from home.
- The kids are given arm bands with a specific color. Once their jump time is up you’ll hear that color being called to come off the trampolines. Remind your kids to be mindful of their color so they know when the time is up.
- There is plenty of seating for parents. Bring a book or catch up on social media if you’re not planning to jump. Your kids will not want to leave and you’ll need something to do.
Flip’z Trampoline Park
910 SE Military Drive, Suite 123
San Antonio, Texas 78214
Located next to PicaPica Plaza
And now for the fun part….A Giveaway!
This is A LOT of free jump time!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Do you get the Resouce Page?
Each week (or every other week) I'll send you the latest Resource Page. In it, you'll find
- Handy tips for focusing on positivity throughout your week.
- Tricks for getting your kids to listen to your every word (just kidding,Girl-- I'm still working on getting my kids to listen!) But I will send you fun activity ideas for you and your kids to do together.
- Useful tools that I come across, like meal planning ideas and such!
- Cool stuff I find out about.