Christmas is FAST approaching. I can hear the music, sleigh bells ring, are you listening? playing in my head right now. I’d like to specify I’m NOT listening to Christmas music yet. It’s only November and for some reason holiday music doesn’t seem right until after Thanksgiving.
Unless you’re a major store.
In that case you’re already playing Christmas music and providing a jolly-good time for those who choose to get the shopping done early.
Now, the rest of us normal people who don’t get into the Christmas spirit until after Thanksgiving, need gift guide ideas like this post.
Sometimes we wait until the last minute to shop. We count on 2-day shipping (thank you Amazon Prime) and someone else telling us all the awesome features of a product/service that we didn’t have time to look up.
And I say, there’s nothing wrong with that… 🙂
Let’s get to the gift ideas! And a big thank you to the companies I researched (I looked for BEST things to add to this guide) who sent me products and took time to respond to my questions!
BEST GIFTS FOR KIDS
- nuSpin Kids 8 oz Sip & Spin Straw Cup nuSpin Kids developed a line of straw cups to make hydration healthy, easy, and fun for kids. nuSpin Kids advocates the use of valve-free silicone straws for their benefits to dental health, speech development, hygiene, and food safety. They use premium materials and manufacturing processes to ensure that our products are free from lead, BPA, phthalates, PVC, and nitrosamines.
- SomniLight Amber Book Light This warm book light uses specially designed amber LEDs to produce a warm color-temperature light, similar to candlelight. The amber book lights emit only long wavelength light (peaking at 592 nM), free from the blue wavelengths that can disrupt sleep. Studies suggest that the use of amber light can result in 90 minutes of increased melatonin production and up to an hour more sleep per night! They also have a sleep lamp you need to check out if you are in the market for a nightstand lamp or desktop lamp. **one of the gifts I am planning to give my 2 older kids. They love reading and these lights will be perfect to encourage reading right before bed. I think they’d also be great for people who travel a lot! Use my code: LMLB at checkout to save 10%
- Groovy Lab in a Box With Groovy Lab in a Box, you will receive boxes full of everything you need to learn about and do hands on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) experiments for ages 8+ * I just know my son will LOVE this– keep an eye out for our review.
- Big Life Journal packed with stories, poems, quotes, illustrations and writing prompts, this guided journal is the world’s first growth mindset book created specifically for children.
- BitsBox every month, a beautiful set of app creation projects will appear on your kiddo’s doorstep. Each month is a new theme (animals, robots, pranks, etc.) with new types of apps and new things the kids are learning. This type-based system allows your kiddos to create real apps on the computer, and share those apps on any mobile device. My coupon code is LOVE10 and it’s good for $10 off any 3 or 12 month subscription, expires 12/31,
BEST GIFTS FOR THE LADIES
- ZOYA Women’s Starter Manicure Kit you have to check out the reviews on this kit! This kit would be perfect for the busy mommas in your life.
- Best Planner Ever is a daily calendar, planning, and mindset tool supporting your success each day. Created by Jennifer Dawn after the daily system she uses to build 7-figure companies, raise 3 kids, and still have a satisfying personal life!
- Vellabox is a monthly curated candle subscription box, delivering all natural and hand-poured candles sourced from the finest American makers – starting at just $10 per month. They partner with a lifestyle brand for a bonus gift and a different candle artisan each month to illuminate your home with the scents of the season.** Just want to add my own review- I received a Vellabox and WOW. I posted on instagram how much I loved the candles! This is truly a gift for those hard to shop for friends because the candles are SO relaxing!
…….More gift ideas come soon! Pin for later or check back on Facebook for the new ideas!
Do you get the Resource Page?
Each week I'll send you the latest Resource Page. In it, you'll find
- Handy tips for focusing on positivity throughout your week.
- Tricks for getting your kids to listen to your every word (just kidding,Girl-- I'm still working on getting my kids to listen!) But I will send you fun activity ideas for you and your kids to do together.
- Useful tools that I come across, like meal planning ideas and such!