We recently downloaded the Kidloland App for the ipad. I was blown away by how awesome the activities were. My 3 year old loved the nursery rhymes and all sorts of games on the app.
This is the first app I found that I really wanted my child to play with. The app has so many activities for my little one to do!
Why we love the Kidloland App
- Over 220 games and activities. There are connect the dots, puzzles and activities to help your child learn shapes.
- Children can color.
- Children can play memory building and sorting games.
- Over 90 Nursery Rhymes. Who knew Gabby would love Humpty-Dumpty! I had forgotten about him.
- No ads!! This is so important to me because ads drive me crazy.
- The songs can be downloaded and enjoyed when offline. This is especially useful when we are travelling.
- Characters come alive. While the nursery rhymes are going on you can click on different characters or items and watch what happens.
- UPDATE** 9/3/16 Last night we noticed the app has several books. Now we can download the books and have the app read them to us or we can read them out loud. I really loved this update and so did my daughter and 5 year old nephew.
My daughter especially loved sorting the colored rings in the game below.
This app has been fun for all of us to play with. My older kids even like sitting with their little sister and playing on the app too.
The app is available on Apple or Android devices and is $4.99 per month. I’ve partnered with Kidloland to giveaway a 3 month subscription to 5 lucky winners!
Check out the Kidloland App below and don’t forget to enter to win!
Do you get the Resource Page?
Each week I'll send you the latest Resource Page. In it, you'll find
- Handy tips for focusing on positivity throughout your week.
- Tricks for getting your kids to listen to your every word (just kidding,Girl-- I'm still working on getting my kids to listen!) But I will send you fun activity ideas for you and your kids to do together.
- Useful tools that I come across, like meal planning ideas and such!