The hardest thing about being in debt is feeling guilty when you want to go out or buy something new. Maybe that’s just me. I always feel like we can’t go do fun (more expensive) things together as a family or on a date night because I feel like the money should go to debt. This way of thinking hasn’t really worked out well for us. My husband and I have missed out on way too many date nights. We need a break! I looked up a few coupons for my local area on Groupon Coupons. I really can’t believe how many deals I found today:
- 40% off Seafood at St. Anthony’s (great dinner or lunch date idea)
- JCPenny Coupons
- 43% off at IHOP
- Free Two-month Membership to Audible.com I am so signing up for this one today!
- I even found NOW Foods Essential oils for cheap!
After finding so many great discounts for restaurants and outings there really is no reason my husband and I should be missing out on date night. Being frugal can be fun with all the options at Groupon Coupons.
If you already plan on shopping it just makes sense to check out Groupon Coupons and see if you can find a deal. Groupon Coupons is free to use.
Have you used Groupon Coupons before? What did you buy?
Do you get the Resouce Page?
Each week (or every other week) I'll send you the latest Resource Page. In it, you'll find
- Handy tips for focusing on positivity throughout your week.
- Tricks for getting your kids to listen to your every word (just kidding,Girl-- I'm still working on getting my kids to listen!) But I will send you fun activity ideas for you and your kids to do together.
- Useful tools that I come across, like meal planning ideas and such!
- Cool stuff I find out about.