Maybe you’re in a slump. Or you’re just not feeling like yourself right at this moment. You might just need to change your way of thinking and these 3 Ted Talks will inspire you to be positive and successful.
Do you need some motivation to keep your positive thinking going?
Totally ok to admit it, I need help with positive thinking too! I try to focus on being positive every single day. Being a positive person may not come natural to you (it doesn’t to me) and you may feel weird about being so optimistic but hey, it’s worth it.
Seriously though, humor and positivity can turn your day around. I like to watch Ted Talks in the morning while I’m getting ready or while I’m walking on the treadmill.
So, the next time you feel the negativity seep in, play one (or all!) of these Ted Talks. You’ll have a different mindset in less than an hour.
1. The Happy Secret To Better Work this is a top favorite of mine! Shawn Achor is funny and gives you actionable tips on how to create happiness, and it’s not just for work- I’ve been able to apply this to everyday life.
2. Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are you’ll be thinking twice about how you’re stand and sit after watching this one. Do you have to talk in front of others often or have a job interview coming up? Be sure to watch this! I watched this one before the interview and felt confident and got the job!
3. Eight Secrets Of Success This Ted Talk is short, under 6 minutes and it’s good! Richard St. John quickly tells us the secrets of success he’s heard from people like Goldie Hawn and Rupert Murdoch.
Did you enjoy these Ted Talks? I enjoy watching these early, while I’m drinking coffee and getting ready. Nothing like a dose of caffeine and positivity at 6am! Don’t forget to PIN 🙂
You May Like:
[RELATED 2 LINK]
[RELATED 3 PHOTO]
[RELATED 3 LINK]
Do you get the Resouce Page?
Each week (or every other week) I'll send you the latest Resource Page. In it, you'll find
- Handy tips for focusing on positivity throughout your week.
- Tricks for getting your kids to listen to your every word (just kidding,Girl-- I'm still working on getting my kids to listen!) But I will send you fun activity ideas for you and your kids to do together.
- Useful tools that I come across, like meal planning ideas and such!
- Cool stuff I find out about.