My kids are already looking forward to Spring vacation! I’m sure they are day dreaming of endless hours of video games, snacking and all hours of sleeping in.
Little do they know, I have a plan to keep them busy this year.
Because this is what happens…..
We stay home. They act crazy when they get bored. I get crazy from hearing them whine or fight and the vicious cycle continues for ALL of Spring break.
By the time school starts up again, we all look like psychos and I’ve drank entirely too much wine. 😉
Spring Break Activities for Kids
I think having kids grow herbs is such a great idea. I hope they can keep them alive because I am terrible and forget about plants.
If you’re feeling brave you may want to try out this DIY Moon Sand. I want to try it but I’m still weary of homemade stuff because this stuff with cornstarch and conditioner made such a mess!
Pet rocks are cute, easy and cheap to make. Acrylic paint at Walmart is about .50 cents.
Now you know what to do with all those toilet paper rolls, build robots!
Sensory play is fun! Try out Orbeez. My 3 year old loves them!
Help your kids create a Vision Board.
More Spring Break Activities for Kids
- Set up a tent in your living room and camp out.
- Indoor s’mores are always fun.
- Go for a nature walk.
- Visit an indoor trampoline place. We love FLIP’Z in San Antonio.
- Play BINGO.
- Make rootbeer floats.
- Plan a READATHON –I used to love READATHON days in school. We brought sleeping bags, snacks and spent the whole day reading.
Do you get the Resource Page?
Each week I'll send you the latest Resource Page. In it, you'll find
- Handy tips for focusing on positivity throughout your week.
- Tricks for getting your kids to listen to your every word (just kidding,Girl-- I'm still working on getting my kids to listen!) But I will send you fun activity ideas for you and your kids to do together.
- Useful tools that I come across, like meal planning ideas and such!